Friday, October 7, 2011

If you are ever in Florence, MS...


Donna's Produce #6. I am trying to branch out a little bit, and overcome some of the shyness I have about taking photos in "odd" places. My youngest daughter and I had a little road trip today. I have passed this place many times, but never stopped the car. Today, I not only stopped, but got out, picked up some fresh fruits and veggies, and asked the employees if I could take some pics. I was a tad surprised to hear that they have folks do that, and I was certainly not the first!
The photo I took of the front of the building didn't turn out well, but trying to catch up with my daughter didn't leave me room for retakes. Once she saw what Donna's had available, there was no holding her back.









Check out the mums! Aren't they gorgeous? And that adorable little girl in blue? Mine, all mine. ; ) She fell in L-O-V-E with all the pumkins, gourds, bats, and ghosts. She even helped me bag up some produce to bring home with us.




Like these apples. Which at some point this weekend will show up in a blog post on crock-pot apple butter. Sounds tasty, huh?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post over on 2Peas and had to come take a peek...what a beautiful display they've made...and how adorable is your dd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have such a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This place is so neat!! Hope I come across something like close to that one day!

    ReplyDelete