Sunday, October 2, 2011

This card is a "thank you" for my mom. She just got me a Wacom Bamboo tablet and all the programming I need to start doing more with my photos. I am super excited to learn PSE, and so far I am loving the pen tablet. I used the Love You a Latte Lite cartridge for the cupcake, and the Bloom Lite cartridge for the label. Ribbon is CTMH, and I strung it through slots I punched with the ribbon slot punch. I am having a ball with that "new" old tool now that I have left it on my desktop. It's just amazing how much something gets used when it is within arm's reach, isn't it?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Cute thank you card...and nice mom! A Wacom Bamboo tablet...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I LOVE cupcakes so I really love this....the strawberry on top is so so cute! I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Isn't it nice to still be spoiled by our moms? I became a follower because I like all things homemade and southern. :-) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card its adorable!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your off to a great start on your blog!
    This card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!!! Tfs!!

    And thank you for such a sweet comment on my blog! :) i dont understand why some people dont like the cute-sy stuff.. Thought they make anyone happy! :D

    Anyways- very nice start on your blogs- keep your creations coming- I would love to see more! :) your pumpkin recipe on your latest post is making me thirsty to make them- they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete